This page contains links to artist’s and member’s blogs.
- Lockdown letter to a friend... 13th May 2020Dear you know who you areTHANK YOU!!!! Got your little package of delight this morning. Really cheered me up.After good start with this whole situation (see post below) I have pretty much crashed into total gloom and apathy over the past week. Sick of gardening, cooking, and cleaning and can no longer even get off […]Nature Strikes Back
- Coronavirus/Covid 19 and the Crowhurst Art Garden 23rd April 2020I am kind of enjoying Covid 19. In fact I feel better than I usually do. Crisis? Excellent - I know exactly how to behave in one of those. No choice? Excellent - I know exactly what to do without a choice. Official sanction for doing nothing has removed my normally intense anxiety about not […]Nature Strikes Back
- The breakfast ritual 24th October 2019I've just started a creative writing course. In lesson one we learned about free writing which basically means you just keep writing without stopping to think. Interesting exercise that ended with a paragraph about how much my hand was starting to hurt after 5 minutes of non stop scribble. The homework was to write 1000 words […]Nature Strikes Back
- Coastal Currents 2019 - 'Dance Movies' at the Kino - Review 3rd October 2019I like cinema. I like dance. I like music. So the three for the price of one ‘Dance Movies' at the Kino-Teatr as part of this year's Coastal Currents, was an absolute must. It not only motivated me to leave the house, but it also made me want to write a review.The event was split […]Nature Strikes Back
- Lockdown letter to a friend... 13th May 2020